Skip to main content

He does not Love you

Love will come and Love will go. As sure as the seasons will change. Love, can feel like being at the top of a mountain, and falling to the bottom at the same time. The pinnacle of love is the equivalent of a crimson wave. Hopeful, fearless, full of fear.

 

It feels like you can’t breathe. Surrender is Lesson1 of Love. It does not matter how hard you push him away. You delete his phone number, you burn his things, you rid yourself of every trace of his memory. But when you close your eyes, he is there.

 

When you close your eyes, the first thing you see are his. And you think about the Love once shared. The truthfulness, the sacred connection. And it eats away at you knowing that he has shared his Love with so many others before you. That he speaks to you of them. He tells you about their stories. And you start to realize that what you thought was special and significant, was just another conversation to him.

 

You start to realize that he mistakenly put you in the same category as the others. You realize that this was nothing out of the ordinary for him. That he shared millions of spiritual connections with women far more “broken” than you.

 

You feel like you can’t measure up. Your trauma is real and valid, but you have a life of your own. You have your own thoughts and fears and triumphs. You wake up and you go about your day as if you are a future millionaire. And you feel guilty, for having it all, for doing it all, for not being broken enough.

 

 

And when he doesn’t call, the truth sinks in. You know you can’t change him, and you don’t want to. You know that it’s time to move on and make room for somebody new. But how do you do this when you’re so used to being on your own?

 

You can’t eat, you can’t sleep. You can’t even hear the words “Lovers” being spoken in the film you tried to watch to get your mind off of him. Because it reminds you of what he said to you. Only the term Lovers didn’t apply to you. It applied to her, but not you. You know he won’t speak of you in the future, what would he have to say?

 

He doesn’t care about your business, or poetry, or music, or the instruments you learned to play, or the labs you wrote, the classes you taught, the clients you signed, the deals you won, no, no, you’re not broken enough. What would he speak of if he spoke about you? There is nothing for him to say other than, her skin was soft. You are both aware of this truth. And you let the Love you feel mask the reality.

 

He does not Love you. He cannot fix you. You are not broken enough for him.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back. How? Control the things you can control. M y ex had me going insane. Constantly cancelling on his visitations with our son, cherry picking when he would see him, etc. And people at work kept pinging me asking ‘When.’ I had orders coming in for Amazon because I bought them when I was feeling anxious, but when they got to the house I became even more anxious because I forgot why I bought them. I haven’t made enough time in my day to sit down and go through my to-do list. This makes me crazy. I would end up with a million items on the list, but never mark them complete. I was so anxious at the lake that I couldn’t feel my legs, I collapsed.    There were external factors- the ragweed in the air fucks with my allergies. I only feel this way in September . I feel like I Can’t breathe – I took the Benadryl to make

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

So in good news there was a New Moon last night! Which perfectly aligns with what I want from the universe going forward. I have everything I need in my life except for one thing, I'm ready to receive it. Better yet, according to a YouTube video I watched yesterday - everything we do 3 days before and 3 days after the New Moon will set the tone for the future. How ironic is it that this falls right within alignment of my Text-Messaging detox. To sum it up, I hate texting, as I mention below. I like this break from it so much that I don't know if I'll ever willingly go back to it. I'm very busy with other things. I realized that freeing myself from my phone/texts actually gives me more time during the day to get shit done and less time to spend freaking out about not having enough time. The texting is a distraction - even if I'm using it to make business plans. I don't know why it's only texting for me, not social media, not email, nothing but texts. Anyway

I Knew I Was Dreaming

  I knew I was dreaming when I saw us together in the ethers. We were both made of shimmering stardust. He was vibrantly colored in speckles of indigo and amethyst. I was glowing in a blushing shade of pink sparkles. The outline of his body, tall, confident, and masculine. He held me. My long chestnut colored hair was wrapped around him, but it wasn’t chestnut, it was golden, beaming around his outline like a bold sunset. And then I woke up... www.5thray.com  The Writings on the Wall