Skip to main content

Goddess Aphrodite - Spell Casting

As a Womxn of many talents, I find that it's really challenging for me to pull an idea ball out of the sky and pick one to take action on. Fortunately, after yet another battle with an illness that I can't explain I've had a multitude of time to reflect on what I want during this lifetime. What I truly want. Of course, my first few days all I thought of was how sick and tired I am of remaining single. Then I got mad. It always happens this way for me, misery->rage->new level of enlightenment->blessing. My mission on earth is grand. I've known this for many years, since I was a child really. But, what I never understood - was why am I so attached to Love? True Romance, not the kind where you meet someone and eat turkey sandwiches together and go to basketball games. Get out of here. I'm talking True Love, Rose and Jack. 

I have spent countless hours listening to Hymn to the Sea over and over and over again. Crying into my wine glass. Staring aimlessly out my window. Wondering - where is he? Does he even exist? And the most prevalent question - who is he? I know he is out there, I just don't know who he is. And being an Intuitive Witch, knowing, inner knowing that he does exist, that I've known and loved him many lifetimes before, knowing he will find me, is EXHAUSTING. And the worst part, is whenever I do meet someone, they generally seem to have 8/10 qualities I want, but not the whole thing. And those 2 bullet points are important to me.

I finally decided to cast a spell this evening. It's been a while singe I've last casted, and I've felt very disconnected from My Magick after falling into the most miserable depression of my life this past winter. The spell I cast was to Goddess Aphrodite. I haven't worked with her yet, but I will tell you - she is one powerful woman. My spell was simple and easy, and after I invoked her I could feel her alluring, gentle, attractive energy. I felt it all around me. I went to the store to grab something and the cashier told me I was so amazing and wonderful! I see this same cashier about every other day, and this is the first time she's said anything like this. I have to say, if you are familiar with Aphrodite (google her if you're not), I'm sure you're aware of her many talents. For me, what I like the most is the quick energy shift. Feeling attractive, yet doing absolutely nothing. 

Goddess Aphrodite is one of my new favorites. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

Popular posts from this blog

What My Parents Told Me

 My Parents told me not to play outside,          and I did it anyway My Parents told me not to sing the national-anthem at the high school basketball game,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to divorce the sorry loser,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to go to University,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to start the business,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to learn to play the instruments,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to paint the portraits,         and I did it anyway My parents told me not to become a millionaire,           and I did it anyway My parents told me to get the vaccine,          and I didn't   ...

Feel the night air in Perfect darkness babe

I was finally able to sleep. Water + Music are my salvation. Who knew there was something better than alcohol. And, I woke up at 10 without a hangover, that's pretty cool. I give last night a 7/10. To get those last 3 points up I would like to sleep through 1-3AM. My favorite song today is ' Perfect Darkness ' by Fink. I looked up the lyrics because it is literally so good at grounding me. "Keep those brown eyes wide open for a for this moment we own for now. And everything we gonna do we do it. See the black clouds fall out of fear Feel it rise up in perfect darkness. Perfect darkness is all I can see. Deep water stay under. See it rolling over you head and just roll with it until it's all good yeah. Deep water a little deeper then you thought feel it going over the edge and just go with it until it's all good yeah. Compass points out in all directions. From this moment we over now . With everything we do we gonna do it . And everything we do...

The Beheaded Goddess

It's March 2020. I've not posted on here since September of last year. Needless to say, after reviewing my last post, 3/4 of that spew actually happened. Maybe I do have patience . As a stubborn and impatient Sagittarius - I find it a little bit difficult to wait for what I want, especially considering my literal daily efforts. Not a day goes by that I don't work on my craft. The same goes for living a spiritual life while balancing day to day business matters. I always give in to the voice in my head that tells me to offer the man on the street food, or to leave a dollar at the toll for the next person. It's really interesting when I behave this way especially on days where I am tested - to say the least. I've learned to walk like I have 1,000 little children behind me, following in my footsteps, learning from me. I have a responsibility, and it's very important to me that I walk the same way that I talk. Meanwhile I am thinking about posting more here about ...