Skip to main content

What Really is Qauntum Physics? And what does it have to do with my Garbage?

Journey, I guess would be a better name. I don’t understand my deep desire to understand all of the fallacies of the universe. Yet, simply cracking open a book could result in countless hours of introspection, question of theory, questions of science, and wondering how it is so effortless for me to understand complex computations, yet I struggle in understanding something as simple as 2+2. Much like my attempts to understand other human beings. I find them remarkably ignorant. I don’t mean that in the sense that I think people are stupid. Merely, I find in my daily life, that people are widely unaware of themselves. They are unaware of the way they think, why they get angry, who is to blame, why they make choices that are not in their best interest, they obtain anxiety over small, irrelevant things, like myself for example, I freak out every single Sunday night – about the garbage being put on the curb the following Monday morning. I laugh at myself because this seems so ridiculous, yet, it completely consumes me, every Sunday night. Why? There are SO many factors!

For instance, the trash has to be put out by about 11AM on Monday morning, which means I have anywhere from 7PM the night before, which won’t happen because I will be too tired from the comings and goings of the weekend, to roughly 10AM Monday morning – to put the trash on the curb. I have to consider that my neighbors who hate me basically because I dare to breathe, will complain to the village if I put my trash out before 7. And if I have too much trash (another factor), they will inherently complain regardless because my trash is unsightly and unappealing to the eye. Now, Factor 3 – if my neighbors would think with their Mind’s Eye, they wouldn’t be so disapproving of the visual of my unsightly garbage. Factor 4, I cannot stand how simple people are. We are miraculously advanced as a species- and yet, my Neighbors and I have a 4 month long battle going on – over my garbage. 

While writing the title for this article- I realized - it has something to do with Electromagnetic Radiation and Frequencies - if the universe responds to frequency - then, the result of the scenario is going to be based on the frequency to which you are radiating. I.e, I get pissed off about my neighbors and their bullshit, thus - my frequency is vibrating lower, and the universe is responding to that; sending me more low-vibe bullshit, like the municipality worker I cannot stand showing up at my house about an hour after  the garbage situation. I want more higher vibration frequency, I want more good shit, I think I just cracked my own enigmatic code; the only way (for me) to avoid the lower vibe bullshit toxicity, is to not engage. I don't mean go out and stare fearlessly at my simple neighbors while clenching a fist held in front of my core to try and center my energy, but rather - for now, to simply go do something else. Rather than wait and watch for the garbage men to come and wonder for hours if they are actually going to take all 4 bags, I can go hide in my office and get lost in the abyss of books, knowledge, learning, power, writing, journaling, so many things!

If the universe will respond to negativity, I expect that the universe will respond to positive optimism the same way. And yet, the one question in my mind still remains; if all of this is true, if there are really infinite realities and outcomes, why don't I see a man in any of them? That's not true; I only see him in specific ones - the ones I want to see, when I am at rest. We can go on for days here about momentum, velocity, data at rest (infosec), data in motion. There is really so much. I don't have all of the answers yet, but I'm sure they will present themselves when I am ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back. How? Control the things you can control. M y ex had me going insane. Constantly cancelling on his visitations with our son, cherry picking when he would see him, etc. And people at work kept pinging me asking ‘When.’ I had orders coming in for Amazon because I bought them when I was feeling anxious, but when they got to the house I became even more anxious because I forgot why I bought them. I haven’t made enough time in my day to sit down and go through my to-do list. This makes me crazy. I would end up with a million items on the list, but never mark them complete. I was so anxious at the lake that I couldn’t feel my legs, I collapsed.    There were external factors- the ragweed in the air fucks with my allergies. I only feel this way in September . I feel like I Can’t breathe – I took the Benadryl to make

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

So in good news there was a New Moon last night! Which perfectly aligns with what I want from the universe going forward. I have everything I need in my life except for one thing, I'm ready to receive it. Better yet, according to a YouTube video I watched yesterday - everything we do 3 days before and 3 days after the New Moon will set the tone for the future. How ironic is it that this falls right within alignment of my Text-Messaging detox. To sum it up, I hate texting, as I mention below. I like this break from it so much that I don't know if I'll ever willingly go back to it. I'm very busy with other things. I realized that freeing myself from my phone/texts actually gives me more time during the day to get shit done and less time to spend freaking out about not having enough time. The texting is a distraction - even if I'm using it to make business plans. I don't know why it's only texting for me, not social media, not email, nothing but texts. Anyway

I Knew I Was Dreaming

  I knew I was dreaming when I saw us together in the ethers. We were both made of shimmering stardust. He was vibrantly colored in speckles of indigo and amethyst. I was glowing in a blushing shade of pink sparkles. The outline of his body, tall, confident, and masculine. He held me. My long chestnut colored hair was wrapped around him, but it wasn’t chestnut, it was golden, beaming around his outline like a bold sunset. And then I woke up... www.5thray.com  The Writings on the Wall