Skip to main content

Goddess Hygeia, Spiritual Baths, Healing


I thought this week would be a good week to learn about Goddess Hygiea, the Goddess of Health, Cleanliness, and Hygiene. I’ve been taking my spiritual baths almost daily at this point. Just like exercise, they are one of those things that I put off and then when I finally do it – I am like – why did I wait so long to do that!? I know it’s hard to make a commitment to yourself. To schedule time during the day to just sit and do nothing, believe me, that is one of my greatest challenges. But I promise you, it is worth it in the end, to rise refreshed from the bath.

Hygieia came to me in meditation, like most of my guides do. I have been thinking a lot lately about how to keep off the Quarantine Fifteen and waking up without these massive bags under my eyes. I am working on recreating my morning/evening routine. Having the support of my guides always makes me feel safe, secure, and as if I am doing exactly what I am supposed to. So, I made a little shrine to the lovely Hygeia in my bathroom. Every time I wash my face, brush my teeth, blow out of my hair, exfoliate, shower, etc. I will have her looking over me. Kind of like another Mother. 
I truly love taking baths. Particularly, while listening to Mantras or Meditation Goddess Music. I'm updating my Craft playlist daily. I am quickly becoming a big fan of Mei-Lan Maurits. She is a powerful Lightworker, and the sound of her voice (which reminds me SO MUCH of Titanic) is sooo soothing. It helps me to remember that we are all here as part of a bigger plan.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What My Parents Told Me

 My Parents told me not to play outside,          and I did it anyway My Parents told me not to sing the national-anthem at the high school basketball game,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to divorce the sorry loser,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to go to University,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to start the business,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to learn to play the instruments,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to paint the portraits,         and I did it anyway My parents told me not to become a millionaire,           and I did it anyway My parents told me to get the vaccine,          and I didn't   ...

Feel the night air in Perfect darkness babe

I was finally able to sleep. Water + Music are my salvation. Who knew there was something better than alcohol. And, I woke up at 10 without a hangover, that's pretty cool. I give last night a 7/10. To get those last 3 points up I would like to sleep through 1-3AM. My favorite song today is ' Perfect Darkness ' by Fink. I looked up the lyrics because it is literally so good at grounding me. "Keep those brown eyes wide open for a for this moment we own for now. And everything we gonna do we do it. See the black clouds fall out of fear Feel it rise up in perfect darkness. Perfect darkness is all I can see. Deep water stay under. See it rolling over you head and just roll with it until it's all good yeah. Deep water a little deeper then you thought feel it going over the edge and just go with it until it's all good yeah. Compass points out in all directions. From this moment we over now . With everything we do we gonna do it . And everything we do...

The Beheaded Goddess

It's March 2020. I've not posted on here since September of last year. Needless to say, after reviewing my last post, 3/4 of that spew actually happened. Maybe I do have patience . As a stubborn and impatient Sagittarius - I find it a little bit difficult to wait for what I want, especially considering my literal daily efforts. Not a day goes by that I don't work on my craft. The same goes for living a spiritual life while balancing day to day business matters. I always give in to the voice in my head that tells me to offer the man on the street food, or to leave a dollar at the toll for the next person. It's really interesting when I behave this way especially on days where I am tested - to say the least. I've learned to walk like I have 1,000 little children behind me, following in my footsteps, learning from me. I have a responsibility, and it's very important to me that I walk the same way that I talk. Meanwhile I am thinking about posting more here about ...