Skip to main content

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it” – Aristotle

Everybody get excited because Mercury Retrograde starts tomorrow! I may be the only person I know who is excited about it. That's because I am wide awake. I know my future is going to shine brighter than I ever have. Today, I realized that I have changed my entire life. I am able to breathe, think one thought at a time, and focus. I am no longer afraid to learn in and out about Quantum Theory, the key to our future. Random thought but that alone made me think of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it is going to affect us. As will the new internet. Most of you may know it as 5G. This internet, will be by far the best internet we have ever had (more technical discussion will by posted on my pro blog next week). And while it is going to be the best, it is our responsibility to manage it responsibly. I cannot stress enough that it is imperative that we remain in control of technology; we cannot let it control us, I won't.

I use technology wisely. I learned about one week ago at a high level the Law of Thermodynamics, energy, how we cannot deplete nor increase it. We are given a finite amount of it and it is our responsibility to channel it in the right place. It is my personal responsibility to remain committed and strive even further in my work as a Cybersecurity Consultant, I am no longer reducing my energy to only understand the top level of all workings. I am fully capable of understanding the most complex mathematics, and I don't need to be afraid of that. One thing I like about my way of thinking is that I really can understand the most difficult theories, and then explain them to someone else as if it's elementary teaching. This is not a disgrace, but rather my gifted ability to fine tune and deliver.

You get out what you put in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What My Parents Told Me

 My Parents told me not to play outside,          and I did it anyway My Parents told me not to sing the national-anthem at the high school basketball game,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to divorce the sorry loser,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to go to University,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to start the business,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to learn to play the instruments,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to paint the portraits,         and I did it anyway My parents told me not to become a millionaire,           and I did it anyway My parents told me to get the vaccine,          and I didn't   ...

Feel the night air in Perfect darkness babe

I was finally able to sleep. Water + Music are my salvation. Who knew there was something better than alcohol. And, I woke up at 10 without a hangover, that's pretty cool. I give last night a 7/10. To get those last 3 points up I would like to sleep through 1-3AM. My favorite song today is ' Perfect Darkness ' by Fink. I looked up the lyrics because it is literally so good at grounding me. "Keep those brown eyes wide open for a for this moment we own for now. And everything we gonna do we do it. See the black clouds fall out of fear Feel it rise up in perfect darkness. Perfect darkness is all I can see. Deep water stay under. See it rolling over you head and just roll with it until it's all good yeah. Deep water a little deeper then you thought feel it going over the edge and just go with it until it's all good yeah. Compass points out in all directions. From this moment we over now . With everything we do we gonna do it . And everything we do...

Nature is My Healer

 We can't stop the rain here in Upstate, NY. However, we can adapt to it. I'm learning, if I apply the same mentality that I have all winter, my internal dialogue reads: "this is a time to enjoy the crisp, breathable air," "run through the snow, they made crampons for a reason," "cross country skiing is fun and relaxing at the same time, bring your phone and play your favorite music." I start with these ideas, and then I just go. I put on the coat, and the boots, and the gloves, and I go. Later on, when I come home, I am satisfied and fulfilled.  See, my Native roots keep me close to nature. Right now, as a person who works remote, and runs a business from home, I am finding that getting outside has become essential. That being said, I went for my 5 mile trail run this morning, (after like 5 months, not bragging). After I dropped my son off at school. I didn't just go for a run. It was raining, it was cold, I had a million really great excuses ...