Skip to main content

This feeling deep inside, How far from fear I lied miles and miles, Still standing by this wall, No sign of tears to fall

Today will be a good day! I read yesterday about how important it is to 'Feed the courage wolf.' Courtesy of Mark Divine's book, Unbeatable Mind. I woke up feeling ACES, then had a coffee thinking I'm a boss and can handle it....lol, no. I drink coffee every morning. But, I've changed my diet and the alcohol and post op drugs are flowing out daily. With that being said I went out with a friend last night and had a few beers, like no big deal right? Haha BIG DEAL IT WAS. I had fun though, kicked ass at darts, then proceeded to get my ass kicked. Also I succumbed to wings and some fried dough. After eating literally nothing but broccoli, eggs, minimal protein, oranges, etc. My body was like hold the hell up sis. But, the good news is that I had fun. Now I understand what they mean when they say 'everything is good in moderation.' Lol random thought but I assume this means I can be a smart ass in moderation too, right? Because I am learning that suppressing the annoying feelings just makes them worse. Versus just saying whatever the hell you want to say when you want --> then moving on. I'm still a sweetheart.

When I drank the coffee this morning my entire mood changed and I started panicking. I called my brother and he told me that when you drink you have to have tea the next morning instead. I learn something new every day :) Magnesium definitely helps calm me down, I feel calm now. I'm ready to get back on Adobe Creative Suite and SLAY the SHIT out of CISSP training. It's time. I've done enough of these personal videos to face the fear of public speaking. I'm also keeping my son home with me today instead of running to SYR. Something told me not to get behind a wheel this morning after the coffee rush. Don't think and drive.

Alright, Universe I am ready to receive. (I mean let's take it a little lightly with the panic attacks but definitely surprise me today, thanks!) And for the love of all things mighty will you please send me PATIENCE. Typical Sagittarius patience is my utmost inner struggle with everything. Haha I cannot wait to manifest this weekend. Last weekend I manifested everything I wanted, and with the break from work I was able to really focus. So whenever the Universe is ready to hit me with that Lambo I am ready to receive it. My card deck did say a new car soon. (New people in my life, I L O V E cars),  literally I will only drive V6 and above. Getting excited just thinkin about it. How funny is it that the Lambo and the song I posted 'Miles and Miles' by Schiller both go together. Told ya I could manifest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back

Anxiety is what happens when you feel like you've lost control of everything; but that’s only a feeling, and you can make it go away by taking that control back. How? Control the things you can control. M y ex had me going insane. Constantly cancelling on his visitations with our son, cherry picking when he would see him, etc. And people at work kept pinging me asking ‘When.’ I had orders coming in for Amazon because I bought them when I was feeling anxious, but when they got to the house I became even more anxious because I forgot why I bought them. I haven’t made enough time in my day to sit down and go through my to-do list. This makes me crazy. I would end up with a million items on the list, but never mark them complete. I was so anxious at the lake that I couldn’t feel my legs, I collapsed.    There were external factors- the ragweed in the air fucks with my allergies. I only feel this way in September . I feel like I Can’t breathe – I took the Benadryl to make

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

So in good news there was a New Moon last night! Which perfectly aligns with what I want from the universe going forward. I have everything I need in my life except for one thing, I'm ready to receive it. Better yet, according to a YouTube video I watched yesterday - everything we do 3 days before and 3 days after the New Moon will set the tone for the future. How ironic is it that this falls right within alignment of my Text-Messaging detox. To sum it up, I hate texting, as I mention below. I like this break from it so much that I don't know if I'll ever willingly go back to it. I'm very busy with other things. I realized that freeing myself from my phone/texts actually gives me more time during the day to get shit done and less time to spend freaking out about not having enough time. The texting is a distraction - even if I'm using it to make business plans. I don't know why it's only texting for me, not social media, not email, nothing but texts. Anyway

I Knew I Was Dreaming

  I knew I was dreaming when I saw us together in the ethers. We were both made of shimmering stardust. He was vibrantly colored in speckles of indigo and amethyst. I was glowing in a blushing shade of pink sparkles. The outline of his body, tall, confident, and masculine. He held me. My long chestnut colored hair was wrapped around him, but it wasn’t chestnut, it was golden, beaming around his outline like a bold sunset. And then I woke up... www.5thray.com  The Writings on the Wall