Skip to main content

This feeling deep inside, How far from fear I lied miles and miles, Still standing by this wall, No sign of tears to fall

Today will be a good day! I read yesterday about how important it is to 'Feed the courage wolf.' Courtesy of Mark Divine's book, Unbeatable Mind. I woke up feeling ACES, then had a coffee thinking I'm a boss and can handle it....lol, no. I drink coffee every morning. But, I've changed my diet and the alcohol and post op drugs are flowing out daily. With that being said I went out with a friend last night and had a few beers, like no big deal right? Haha BIG DEAL IT WAS. I had fun though, kicked ass at darts, then proceeded to get my ass kicked. Also I succumbed to wings and some fried dough. After eating literally nothing but broccoli, eggs, minimal protein, oranges, etc. My body was like hold the hell up sis. But, the good news is that I had fun. Now I understand what they mean when they say 'everything is good in moderation.' Lol random thought but I assume this means I can be a smart ass in moderation too, right? Because I am learning that suppressing the annoying feelings just makes them worse. Versus just saying whatever the hell you want to say when you want --> then moving on. I'm still a sweetheart.

When I drank the coffee this morning my entire mood changed and I started panicking. I called my brother and he told me that when you drink you have to have tea the next morning instead. I learn something new every day :) Magnesium definitely helps calm me down, I feel calm now. I'm ready to get back on Adobe Creative Suite and SLAY the SHIT out of CISSP training. It's time. I've done enough of these personal videos to face the fear of public speaking. I'm also keeping my son home with me today instead of running to SYR. Something told me not to get behind a wheel this morning after the coffee rush. Don't think and drive.

Alright, Universe I am ready to receive. (I mean let's take it a little lightly with the panic attacks but definitely surprise me today, thanks!) And for the love of all things mighty will you please send me PATIENCE. Typical Sagittarius patience is my utmost inner struggle with everything. Haha I cannot wait to manifest this weekend. Last weekend I manifested everything I wanted, and with the break from work I was able to really focus. So whenever the Universe is ready to hit me with that Lambo I am ready to receive it. My card deck did say a new car soon. (New people in my life, I L O V E cars),  literally I will only drive V6 and above. Getting excited just thinkin about it. How funny is it that the Lambo and the song I posted 'Miles and Miles' by Schiller both go together. Told ya I could manifest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What My Parents Told Me

 My Parents told me not to play outside,          and I did it anyway My Parents told me not to sing the national-anthem at the high school basketball game,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to divorce the sorry loser,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to go to University,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to start the business,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to learn to play the instruments,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to paint the portraits,         and I did it anyway My parents told me not to become a millionaire,           and I did it anyway My parents told me to get the vaccine,          and I didn't   ...

Feel the night air in Perfect darkness babe

I was finally able to sleep. Water + Music are my salvation. Who knew there was something better than alcohol. And, I woke up at 10 without a hangover, that's pretty cool. I give last night a 7/10. To get those last 3 points up I would like to sleep through 1-3AM. My favorite song today is ' Perfect Darkness ' by Fink. I looked up the lyrics because it is literally so good at grounding me. "Keep those brown eyes wide open for a for this moment we own for now. And everything we gonna do we do it. See the black clouds fall out of fear Feel it rise up in perfect darkness. Perfect darkness is all I can see. Deep water stay under. See it rolling over you head and just roll with it until it's all good yeah. Deep water a little deeper then you thought feel it going over the edge and just go with it until it's all good yeah. Compass points out in all directions. From this moment we over now . With everything we do we gonna do it . And everything we do...

Nature is My Healer

 We can't stop the rain here in Upstate, NY. However, we can adapt to it. I'm learning, if I apply the same mentality that I have all winter, my internal dialogue reads: "this is a time to enjoy the crisp, breathable air," "run through the snow, they made crampons for a reason," "cross country skiing is fun and relaxing at the same time, bring your phone and play your favorite music." I start with these ideas, and then I just go. I put on the coat, and the boots, and the gloves, and I go. Later on, when I come home, I am satisfied and fulfilled.  See, my Native roots keep me close to nature. Right now, as a person who works remote, and runs a business from home, I am finding that getting outside has become essential. That being said, I went for my 5 mile trail run this morning, (after like 5 months, not bragging). After I dropped my son off at school. I didn't just go for a run. It was raining, it was cold, I had a million really great excuses ...