Skip to main content

Deep down I really want to change the world; it's something I mean when I say it


I finally slept you guys omg! 10 to 5. I'm so proud of myself. Embracing the storm. Another day down, another panic attack down, another trip to the gym down, another negative thought put away down. My epiphany from yesterday was that I have been through a lot of shit and I have not given myself the time to reflect and feel that. I got to the point that 1000 things piled up and I couldn't handle the stress anymore. The irony is that the problems are all out of my control. My dad getting sick, my 'job' situation, my son growing up, my div
orce settling, settling period. I have no control over any of these things, and during the course of my divorce I got very good at suppressing my emotions. Too good honestly, to the point that there were times I knew I was supposed to cry but the warrior in me wouldn't let me. I'm embracing the sadness now. It's nice to know that I'm still human, still a free spirit, still know how to be happy, to smile and laugh. Even if it's at the thought of my brother dancing to the 5th dimension...lol this thought always brings me joy.

I'm trying to do something very big with my life. I'm trying to change the world. Big dreams are a wonderful thing to have. However, for those of us struggling with stress and anxiety we have to remember to breathe. I can dream of my certs and my business and I see success. Visionary. But the current struggle is to stop during those thoughts and take a breath. Change is good. When my time comes I want to have done all of the things I've dreamt about. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. I know I'm capable of achieving anything I set my heart on, so there's no need to overthink it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What My Parents Told Me

 My Parents told me not to play outside,          and I did it anyway My Parents told me not to sing the national-anthem at the high school basketball game,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to divorce the sorry loser,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to go to University,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to start the business,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to learn to play the instruments,          and I did it anyway My parents told me not to paint the portraits,         and I did it anyway My parents told me not to become a millionaire,           and I did it anyway My parents told me to get the vaccine,          and I didn't   ...

Feel the night air in Perfect darkness babe

I was finally able to sleep. Water + Music are my salvation. Who knew there was something better than alcohol. And, I woke up at 10 without a hangover, that's pretty cool. I give last night a 7/10. To get those last 3 points up I would like to sleep through 1-3AM. My favorite song today is ' Perfect Darkness ' by Fink. I looked up the lyrics because it is literally so good at grounding me. "Keep those brown eyes wide open for a for this moment we own for now. And everything we gonna do we do it. See the black clouds fall out of fear Feel it rise up in perfect darkness. Perfect darkness is all I can see. Deep water stay under. See it rolling over you head and just roll with it until it's all good yeah. Deep water a little deeper then you thought feel it going over the edge and just go with it until it's all good yeah. Compass points out in all directions. From this moment we over now . With everything we do we gonna do it . And everything we do...

The Beheaded Goddess

It's March 2020. I've not posted on here since September of last year. Needless to say, after reviewing my last post, 3/4 of that spew actually happened. Maybe I do have patience . As a stubborn and impatient Sagittarius - I find it a little bit difficult to wait for what I want, especially considering my literal daily efforts. Not a day goes by that I don't work on my craft. The same goes for living a spiritual life while balancing day to day business matters. I always give in to the voice in my head that tells me to offer the man on the street food, or to leave a dollar at the toll for the next person. It's really interesting when I behave this way especially on days where I am tested - to say the least. I've learned to walk like I have 1,000 little children behind me, following in my footsteps, learning from me. I have a responsibility, and it's very important to me that I walk the same way that I talk. Meanwhile I am thinking about posting more here about ...